Select Page

WE HELP BUSINESSES CAPTURE LOST REVENUE

Your website loses money every month and you didn’t even know it!

Clients Cashing In On Their Lost Revenue!

Pain Treatment Institute

Addison Internal Medicine

Touchpoints Technology

Problem – Solution – Results

PROBLEM

Stats reveal 97% of your website traffic exit without buying, scheduling, or leaving their contact info.

You Are Losing Money

SOLUTION

We capture the name and email of the 97% who leave your website without taking action.

Our Secret Sauce

RESULTS

Our platform converts the captured names and emails into hot leads who now take action.

Yep. It Really Works

CAPTURES LOST OPPORTUNITIES

It’s Our Secret Sauce

Research tells us that only 3% of your website visitors take action. The other 97% leave without buying a product, leaving their contact info, or scheduling an appointment.

Our technology targets the 97% and captures their name and email even though they did not fill out a form.

 

Email Marketing Agency Intuilead Email Marketing Solution

NURTURES NEW OPPORTUNITIES

We Cracked The Code

Now that we captured names and email addresses of the 97%, we use a series of touchpoint strategies that elicits trust and confidence in your products and services.

Whether they are at home, at work, or even on vacation, these new opportunities will soon become your newest buyers.

 

intuilead-email-marketing-system-email-marketing-agency

NURTURES NEW OPPORTUNITIES

intuilead-email-marketing-system-email-marketing-agency

We Cracked The Code

Now that we captured names and email addresses of the 97%, we use a series of touchpoint strategies that elicits trust and confidence in your products and services.

Whether they are at home, at work, or even on vacation, these new opportunities will soon become your newest buyers.